On 28th September, the State Bank of India had announced the Notification for the new Recruitment of the SCO (Special Cadre Officers). The State Bank of India had released the notification inviting online applications forms for qualified and experienced candidates.
The starting date for filling out an application form is 28th of September, 2021 and The last date for filing the application form is 18th of October 2021.
The General Information of SBI Special Cadre Officers recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|No. of Vacancies||606|
Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer job through this recruitment must fall between 30 to 45 years.
The State Bank of India’s Special Cadre Officers recruitment 2021 is offering a total of 606 posts, including –
● Relationship Manager
● Investment Officer
● Customer Relationship Executive
● Marketing manager
● Deputy manager
● The central research team.
So, to join those posts for your full-time job in SBI, you have to read all the instructions and information given below.
SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment Eligibility
The interested candidates who want to apply for this SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment Must fulfill the following Criteria –
The age limit for this SBI Special Cadre Recruitment is –
- Relationship Manager – 23-35 years
- Relationship Manager – 28-40 years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 20-35 years
- Investment Officer – 28-40 years
- Central Research Team – 30-45 years
- Central Research Team – 25-35 years
- Marketing Manager – 40 years
- Deputy Manager Marketing – 30 years
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives) – 30 years
The Education Qualification Required for this SBI Special Cadre Officer are as follows-
- The Applicant must have Graduation/Post Graduation Degree.
- The Applicant must had a MBA/PGDM Degree.
- The Applicant had done M.A in History or in other streams of social sciences
- The Applicant must have done MBA/PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/Finance
- Applicant should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce, Finance, Economics, Management, Mathematics or Statistics
SBI Special Cadre Officers posts
There are a total of 606 posts for this SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment 2021-
|POST NAME||No. Of Vacancies|
|Customer Relationship Executive||217|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||26|
|Central Research Team(Product Lead/ Support)||04|
|Executive (Documents Preservation/Archives)||01|
SBI Special Cadre Officer Application Fees
The candidates who want to apply for this SBI SCO recruitment need to pay the following Application fees via Online Mode as-
- General/EWS/OBC- Rs.750/-
- ST/SC- Rs.0/-
How To Apply for this SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who want to apply for this SBI Special Cadre Recruitment 2021 have to follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Open the Official website of SBI Job Recruitment i.e.
Step 2-On the Official webpage of SBI recruitment clicks on the option of recruitment.
Step 3- You will see a Button of “Apply Now”.
Step 4-Click on the Apply Now Button.
Step 5- Register Yourself in the SBI Portal.
Step 6- You will be redirected to a form filling page, fill in all your details and upload the required documents there as asked.
Step 7-Pay the Application Fees Online as Asked.
Step 8- Submit the application form and Note down your acknowledgment number.
Step 9- take a printout of the Application form for future reference.
Syllabus to prepare for SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021
The SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment- 2021, the Process consists of the following rounds:
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview or Group Discussion
- Document Verification
The syllabus for the written SBI SCO 2021 Examination is as-
- Mathematical Operations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Puzzle Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Series Completion.
- Eligibility Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Deputy Manager Exam 2021
- Bar Graphs.
- Number System.
- Problems on Trains.
- Pie Charts.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Time and Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Line Graphs.
- Heights & Distances.
SBI SCO 2021 Syllabus for the English
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Theme detection.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Completion.
- Word Formation.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus For Computer Test
- Basic Terms.
- Operating System.
- Database Management System.
- Software Engineering.
- Mobile Technologies.
- Cyber Security & Threats.
- System Programming.
- Data Communication & Networks.
- Integrated Circuits.
- Programming Languages like C, C++, Java.
- Digital Electronics.
- Micro Processors & Micro Controllers.
- Data Structures.
The SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment is one of the most prestigious and respected posts in the banking sector. SBI or State Bank Of India is the Largest Banking Network spread over the Country. It offers good pay and a good opportunity for the interested candidates to appear for this Recruitment.
So, if you think this article provides you complete information about SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 then do not forget to share this article until the end, and if possible then leave your valuable comment below.