Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a new scheme by the Public Sector General Insurance Companies or any other General Insurance Company. The Scheme is available for those who are in the age group of 18 -70 yrs. The idea of the scheme is to secure the life of the subscribers and their family members.
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana was started on 9 May 2015 in Kolkata. It only requires Rs.12 to start the Yojana. Across 20 lakhs people in India have already Subscribed to the Yojana. There are over 17 lakhs people who have been benefited from this Yojana. So, if you want to secure your family and yourself then you must sign up for this Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (pmjdy.gov.in) Apply Online, Account Opening, Benefits
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (Apply Online, Status, List, Form)
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021 – प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Bank List 2021
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Information & Documents Required
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Apply
- 5.1 Is Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana Compulsory?
- 5.2 How Can I apply for Pradhan Mantri Bima Yoajana?
- 5.3 Can I apply for both PMSBY and Pmjjby?
- 5.4 What is the premium amount for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
- 5.5 Related
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021 – प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना
|Government Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना)|
|Applicable for||18 -70 yrs (Indian Citizen)|
|Start Date||9th May 2015|
|Launched By||Narendra Modi|
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Bank List 2021
The following banks are taking a part in the Suraksha Bima Yojana. Don’t forget to check your bank name-
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Almost every India Citizen is eligible for the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021 but to specify it further the scheme is available for those who are-
- Indian nationality
- Is aged between 18-70 years.
- Must have a Aadhar Card.
- Must have a Saving Bank Account
- The savings bank account holders of the participating banks aged between 18 years(completed) and 70 years (age nearer birthday) who give their consent to join / enableauto-debit, as per the above modality, will be enrolled into the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Information & Documents Required
Before applying for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yojana 2021. You must keep all the documents ready on your device so it’s handy for you to go with the application procedure. The list of essential documents are mentioned below-
- Address Proof
- Bank / post office account number:
- Day, date, and time of accident:
- Place of occurrence:
- Nature of accident3
- Date of death:
- Cause of death
- Death Certificate
- Details of disability:
- Document attached as proof of permanent disability
- Aadhaar number
- Pan Card (optional)
- Proof of permanent disability due to accident5 or death due to accident6 of the insured
member, as the case may be
- Aadhaar and PAN number of the insured member and claimant7
- KYC documents
First two pages of passbook, or bank / post office account statement showing account
details, or cancelled cheque of the account of the nominee/appointee/claimant (as the case
- Proof of death of nominee in case of nominee pre-deceasing the insured member
- Proof of being legal heir, in case the claimant is other than the insured
- Advance receipt for discharge of claim, duly filled in and signed
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Apply
You can Apply for the PMSBY through Online and Offline Mode. Whichever is convenient for you you can go for that. Both the Procedure are mentioned below-
Step 1- Log in to your Bank Account Website.
Step 2- Search for the E-Services on the Website.
Step 3 – A new tab will open on your screen, Search for the Social Security Schemes,
Step 4- Select the Scheme by the drop-down menu.
Step 5 – Choose Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana from the list,
Step 6- The form will reopen on your screen.
Step 7- Fill in all the details and click on Submit.
Step 8- Your registration has been submitted. You can now view the status of your registration.
Through Offline Mode-
If you wish to fill the form offline then you need to follow this procedure-
Step 1- Take out the print of the Form of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
CONSENT CUM DECLARATION FORM (The form pdf is attached here)
PMSBY Claim Form
Is Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana Compulsory?
No, it is not Compulsory
How Can I apply for Pradhan Mantri Bima Yoajana?
Through your bank by online or offline mode.
Registration Procedure is mentioned above.
Can I apply for both PMSBY and Pmjjby?
Yes, you can apply for both the schemes
What is the premium amount for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Rs 12. Per Annum.
To get the daily update about the scheme and upcoming updates. you can turn on the notification on your mobile or laptop of https://financialservices.gov.in/financial-inclusion-schemes and you can now get all the updates on your phone by subscribing to our website.