The UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 is now available by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Grades 10 and 12 students can sign up for the free laptop Yojana 2021 in Uttar Pradesh and fill out the registration form for the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021. We are aware of the fact that the updated Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Application Form Pandemic for Xth and Class XII class students has transformed the actual classroom into a limited screen of 6 * 5 inches.
Moreover, the entire education system is completely affected by this unprecedented change. Yes, it wasn’t the biggest challenge outside the medical industry. We have hidden challenges. And that was a lack of equipment available to keep their research online.
Online Registration Form for Free Laptop Program in Uttar Pradesh
Sure, this isn’t the first time we’ve encountered a tendency to distribute laptops/devices to top scores in state legislature exams. But this time, a large group will be given the privilege of UP Free Laptop Yojana if they achieve 65% or more onboard exams 10 and 12 in Uttar Pradesh. This was followed by problems faced by these students due to the inaccessibility of active learning devices. It will also be of great help to anyone considering taking a computer science course in higher education. Therefore, learning is not affected by the lack of a laptop or the inability to purchase a new laptop.
UP free Laptop scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Many of you are probably now wondering about the need for this plan. Therefore, it is mainly done to promote the importance of school education in future life. In addition, it benefits people who are consistent with their research. Therefore, you can also work part-time and study. Therefore, it will be useful to students in every respect. Therefore, you need to ensure that you do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of any of Uttar Pradesh’s free laptop programs 2021.
- This free laptop distribution is intended for selected students of the UP Education Council.
- You can check the following point to see your Eligibility.:
- Intended for UP councillors. Therefore, only those who have just passed the board review in 2021 are eligible.
- Not all 12-pass students can claim a Yojana UP Free laptop.
- Therefore, only those who are enrolled in some universities because are planning higher education. that is
- Interested students must have a UP address to prove their UP citizenship.
- They must achieve at least 65% on their last 10th and 12th boards respectively.
Document required for UP Free laptop scheme
All qualified candidates should review the following list of documents in order to sign up for the UP 2021 Free Laptop Program.
ID: You can view government files. DNI to prove your nationality. It may be an Aadhar card or a PAN card.
Address: It is imperative to prove that you definitely belong to the UP state.
Degree sheet: If you have just passed the 10th grade. Then display the same grade sheet there. Otherwise, if you pass class 12, you will need to show your degree sheet.
Photo: You need to upload a new passport-sized photo.
Contact Details: This includes your phone number. Or the email ID of each student. We also need the student’s family and personal data.
How to apply Online for Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme
- First visit upcmo.up.nic.in to start the online process. Next, there is an active link on the homepage called “UP Free Laptop Scheme / Yojana 2021”.
- Next, the UP registration form for your free laptop in Uttar Pradesh will open in front of you.
- Please read it completely before starting to fill in the details as required by the 2021 registration form.
- Please upload the required details including photos, diploma sheets and other certificates as requested.
- The next step is to view / review the details you have provided.
- This ensures that all details are correct.
- Finally, tap the Send tab to serve the record. number.
- A password to confirm it in the future.