Recently the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board or the UPBEB had announced the notification for the UPTET 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board had released this information on the 27th of September,2021. Every year about 14 lakh candidates apply for this UPTET Exam 2021. The UPTET 2021 stands for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test – 2021. This year the official notification for this UPTET Exam 2021 will be released on 4th October 2021. The notification will contain all the details regarding the further updates about this UPTET Exam.
General Information of UPTET
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Conducted By||The Exam Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh on the Behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Level of Examination||State- Level|
|Exam schedule||Once in a Year|
|Language of Examination||ENGLISH And HINDI|
|Mode of Examination||OFFLINE|
|Timing of Examinations||150 minutes.|
|Purpose of examination||To Recruit Teachers at the State level and also to provide a qualification to the teachers.|
|Official website to apply||http://updeled.gov.in|
- 1 UPTET Exam
- 2 How To apply for UPTET 2021
- 3 UPTET Examination Eligibility
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The UPTET Stands for the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test. This is a competitive examination where people appear to prove their eligibility and qualifications for teaching in Uttar Pradesh State. This Examination is held once a year and is conducted by the Exam Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, on behalf of the UPBEB.
The validity of the UPTET Exam is throughout all the schools of Uttar Pradesh, and Qualifying for the UPTET is a must to get a job in any government and as in private schools.
Every Year approx. 14 lakhs candidates apply for this UPTET Exam.
The UPTET Exam is an examination that is conducted in Two sessions –
● The Primary Level Teachers Exam.
This Examination is organized for primary level teachers of classes 1-5.
● The Upper Primary Level Teachers Exam
This Examination is organized for the Upper Primary level teachers of classes 6-8.
Both the examinations are conducted on the same day but have different timings.
- The Primary Level Teachers Exam is held in the morning session from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- The Upper Primary Level Exam is conducted in the evening session from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
This year the Uttar Pradesh Government’s Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department had announced 68,500 vacant posts for teachers in the state.
What do you need to Apply for UPTET 2021?
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria fixed by the UPBEB to appear in the UPTET examination-2021. The application process for this UPTET examination is going to be wholly Online and digital, However, To apply for the UPTET examination 2021, the interested candidates need the following documents-
- A recent photograph of the candidate
- Graduation Certificate
- Aadhar card
- B.Ed Certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th Marksheet
How To apply for UPTET 2021
The candidates who are interested to apply for the UPTET 2021 need to fill the application form online, by the steps given below-
Step 1- On the web browser search for UP DELED or go to the official website of the UPTET exam and register yourself – http://updeled.gov.in/
Step 2 – To website will require a login to the portal for filing of the application, If you are a new User You can Create your new ID and Password, for existing users all they need is to just login.
Step 3-once your registration on the site is done kindly note down your login credentials.
Step 4-Now click on the UPTET 2021 Application Form and select Apply Now.
Step 5-Fill and submit your UPTET 2021 Application form on the official website with proper information and Upload all essential Documents.
Step 6-Now pay the application fee via online mode
Step 7- Print your application form and payment receipt and keep it for future reference.
UPTET 2021 Application Fee
The application fees for the UPTET exam 2021 are as follows for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are as follows, the Applicant either chooses one paper or can apply for both the papers, the respective application fees for both are as follows.
- For General and OBC – Rs. 600
- For SC/ST – Rs. 400
- For Other Differently Abled Person – Rs. 100
UPTET Exam – 2021 Important Dates
The UPBEB had already announced the dates for the UPTET exam and Examination related Activities.
The important dates related to this UPTET 2021 examination is as follows-
- UPTET 2021 Notification Release Date – 4th October 2021
- UPTET Application Form Release Date – 7th October 2021
- UPTET Form Last Date – 25th October 2021
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 26th October 2021
- Application Form Printing Last Date – 27th October 2021
UPTET Examination Eligibility
The interested applicants who wish to apply for this UPTET 2021 must fulfill the following requirements-
The candidates who are interested in this UPTET Exam 2021, should read all the given below education qualification requirements for both paper 1 and paper 2 as follows-
UPTET Eligibility for Paper 1-Primary level Teachers
- The candidate should have to get graduate degree from a recognised institution.
- The candidate must have to get minimum 50%marks in graduation.
- The candidates must also have minimum 50% marks in their 12th .
UPTET Eligibility for Paper 2-Upper Primary level Teachers
- The candidate should be graduate from a recognised institution.
- The candidate must have minimum 50%marks in graduation.
- The candidates must also have minimum 50% marks in their 12th .
The candidates who are applying for the UPTET Exam 2021, must see the age limit below-
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 35 years
The candidates who are applying for this UPTET 2021 must prepare themselves for the offline written examination based on the below mentioned pattern and syllabus,
The exam pattern for UPTET paper 1 is as –
- You have to read Child Devlopment and Pedagogy – 30 questions of 30 marks
- You have to read Language I as Hindi – 30 questions of 30 marks
- You have to read Language II as English (your choice) – 30 questions of 30 marks
- You have to read Maths – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- The exam pattern for UPTET Paper 2 is as-
- Prepare for Child Development and Podagogy – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Prepare for Language I as Hindi – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Prepare for Language II as English (or other) – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Prepare for Science and Maths – 30 questions for 30 marks
- SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment
- Jamia Milia Islamia NON-TEACHING Recruitment -2021
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Apply Online, Eligibility – अटल पेंशन योजना npscra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the last date to apply for UPTET 2021?
The last date to apply for the UPTET 2021 Examination is 25th October 2021, the candidates must fill the online application by 25th of October 2021.
- When UPTET Exam will conduct?
the UPTET examination 2021 is set to be conducted on 28th of November 2021.
- Can I fill UPTET 2021 application offline?
No, the mode of filling out the application form for the UPTET 2021 exam is online only.
- Can I fill for both paper-1 & paper-2?
Yes, the candidate can apply for both the papers of UPTET but the candidate also needs to pay the application fees for each paper respectively.
- Is there any restriction on number of attempts for UPTET?
No, till now the UPBEB has not said anything regarding the number of attempts of UPTET examination, hence no restrictions on the number of attempts.
- How can I prepare for UPTET Exam?
To prepare for the UPTET examination 2021 the candidate needs a fixed routine to study daily and also a proper roadmap of the topics mentioned in the syllabus, the candidate also needs to complete the following subjects –
- Child Development
- Hindi language
- English Language
- Social studies