The UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship is a new program for developing new skills and craft responsibilities to Youngsters while working under the government. The internship program is only applicable for educated youngsters who have completed their bachelor’s Program.
The Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program is launched by CM “Yogi Aditya Nath”. The program will provide new opportunities to 822 people from Uttar Pradesh. The Salary of around 30,000 – 40,000 will be provided to each selected candidate depending upon the post they are hired for. The government is trying to provide more employment to the needy ones. The scheme has not been started yet but will soon be processed. You should definitely not miss the opportunity. To know about all the details- eligibility, registration, online application read the full article.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship 2021 ( All Details)
|Scheme||UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship (उत्तर प्रदेश लोक कल्याण मित्र)|
|Applicable for||Youngsters and UP citizens|
|Launched By||Yogi Aditya Nath|
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship (Eligiblity Criteria)
The Government has tried its best to provide employment to as many citizens as possible. But, the government has only a few seats available. They have decided to give it to the needy and deserving candidates. The eligible people can fill the form and go for further procedures. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below-
- You must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- Must be experienced and knowledgable in handling social platforms.
- Must have completed their graduation in medical, engineering or arts Stream.
- The age must be between 21- 40 years old.
- You must have all the necessary documents.
What are the documents required for UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program?
The recent notification did not mention details about the documents but as per the resources these documents are necessary (please check on the official website)Before applying for the Yojana. You must keep all the necessary documents available right on your computer. So, it’s more handy to go with the application procedure and also saves your time and increases your efficiency. The mandatory documents are-
- Identity Card ( Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Visa )
- Degree Certificate
- Score Card of Bachelors and School (Marksheet of Final Year and 10 & 12th)
- Address Proof (Residential Certificate)
- Bank Account Details
- Photo of the Candidate.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Important Details (Exams and Selection Procedure)
- Posts Available – There are 824 seats avaiable in the mitra program consisting of various profiles and cities.
- Salary – The salary available for mitras job consist of 30,000 – 40,000 depending on your work profile.The allowance for that would be of rs. 5000/-.
- Seat Reservation – In order to promote women’s. There is a 30% reservation for women’s belonging to Uttar Pradesh.
- Examination and Selection Procedure- The selection procedure will be dependent upon an written exam and if you qualify the examination, then you will go for the interview round with the Officials.
- Final Selection – The final selection will be dependent upon the interview.
- Time Period of Internship – You will serve as lok kalyan mitra for one year.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Online Registration (2021)
If you want to register then, follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Step- Visit the official employment of the UP government https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Step – Search for the UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship.
- Step – Click on it and a new tab will reopen.
- Step – Fill the form with all the necessary documents.
- Step – Submit your application.
- Step- Your registration has been succesfully completed.
What is the salary of UP Lok Kalyan Mitra?
The salary will range between 25,000 – 30,000.
How can I apply for UP Lok Kalyan Mitra?
The registration will be online
Will this Program help me to find a job?
Yes, after completion of the tenure period you can apply for renewal.
Can 12th Pass apply for this Internship Program?
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of UP Internship Program. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/Directorate-of-Employment-Training-1165549103473486/?ref=hl. If still not clear then you must https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/faq.aspx Hope you get all your answers and the Program works wonders for you!
If you want to contact the Internship Program Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number or by visiting the Office. The contact information is mention here -https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/contact.aspx