UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is a new scheme by the government of Uttar Pradesh for promoting Girl Child education. The Yojana was started on 13th August 2016 by Akhilesh Yadav. The Yojana will help the girl child with her education financially. Only those students who are getting an education under the Women and Child Development Department will be benefitted. This Yojana has been very useful for around 2- 2.5 lakhs students till now for pursuing higher education. We have collected all the information regarding it. The eligibility criteria, status, application procedure, and registration is mentioned below. To apply for the scheme read the procedure below and follow as it says.
- 1 UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana (Full Details) कन्या विद्या धन योजना
- 2 UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria यूपी कन्या धन योजना पात्रता मानदंड
- 3 What are the documents required for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana? यूपी कन्या विद्या धन योजना दस्तावेजों
- 4 What is the Amount of UP Kanya Dhan Yojana?
- 5 UP Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Application Registration
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana (Full Details) कन्या विद्या धन योजना
|Scheme||UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana (कन्या विद्या धन)|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria यूपी कन्या धन योजना पात्रता मानदंड
Only Eligible Students can fill the application. If an ineligible candidate fills up the application it will be disqualified. The form will not proceed further. The eligibility criteria of the Scholarship is mentioned below-
- Candidate must be a girl.
- Candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Cndidate must have passed 12th class from CBSE or UP State Board.
- She must have secured merit base in Higher Secondary (12th Standard).
- The annual income of the candidate family of the meritorious girl students (from all sources) must not exceed Rs. 48,000 per annum.
What are the documents required for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana? यूपी कन्या विद्या धन योजना दस्तावेजों
Before applying for the Yojana. You must keep all the necessary documents available right on your computer. So, it’s more handy to go with the application procedure and also saves your time and increases your efficiency. The mandatory documents are-
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Pan Card/ Driving License / Visa)
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Domicile / Residence Certificate
- Self attested 12th Standard Score Card (Marksheet)
- Photo Copy of 12th Standard Score Card (Marksheet)
- Bank Account Details
- Certified copy of Income certificate
- BPL Category Certificate (optional)
What is the Amount of UP Kanya Dhan Yojana?
The Yojana was started by the former Akhilesh Yadav, for educating the girl child who is incapable of bearing their own education fees. The poor families whose annual income is limited to only 48,000 rs. will get the benefit of this Yojana. The Government will provide Rs.30,000 as a scholarship for girls who secured their name in the merit list of Class 12th.
UP Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Application Registration
If you want to register then, follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Step – Visit the Official Website of UP Kanya Dhan Yojana.
- Step – Search for the scholarship scheme.
- Step – Search for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana
- Step – Fill the form completely.
- Step – Submit your application.
- Step – Your registration has been succesfully completed.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Website (City Wise)
Is UP Kanya Vidya Active?
How do I get Kanya Vidya Dhan?
You will get 30,000 credited to your bank account.
What is Kanya Vidya Yojana?
It is a Scheme for the scholarship for girl student.
Should I apply for the Kanya Vidya Yojana?
Yes, if you are eligible and want to pursue further studies.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of UP Scholarship. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx#facebook . If still not clear then you must visit the https://scholarship.up.gov.in/help.aspx Hope you get all your answers and the Yojana works wonder for you!
If you want to contact the Scholarships Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number or by visiting the Office. The contact information is mention here -https://scholarship.up.gov.in/Contactus.aspx
You are read our srticle for any more updated and status. Many people mentioned that this Yojana will get more financial help from the Government and more students will get it’s benefit in future.