To provide support and healthcare assistance to the citizens of Odisha, the state government has announced this Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme. In this, the eligible persons and their families will get health cover. To avail of this, interested people have to fill an application form that is to be filled online through online services.
Undoubtedly, the Odisha government is working well with the other schemes and programs to develop the state. But at this moment of the pandemic, the government is mainly focusing on improving health facilities for the public.
Thus, the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme aims to provide support and assistance to economically backward classes. According to this program, Health insurance of five lakhs is given to the people related to this program. Not only this, but the insurance will cover secondary and tertiary costs of the treatment.
Currently, there are about 70 lakh families enrolled in this program, and this program provides healthcare assistance to all those families.
The concerned authorities do the application process, so people don’t need to fill up an offline form; they just need to apply online to avail this Yojna.
Check Also: E-Shram Card Online Apply
- 1 General Information of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
- 2 Some Benefits of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
- 3 Who can apply for Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna
- 4 Documents required to apply Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna
- 5 Steps to apply for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
- 6 How to Download Odisha Biju Sawastha Kalyan Yojna Card
General Information of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
|Scheme Name||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021-22|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Worked under||The State government of Odisha|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide health insurance and other facilities|
|Hospital List||PDF Link|
|Launched in||The year 2018|
|Beneficiaries||For citizens of Odisha state|
|Financial Assistance given||5 Lakh Rs per annum to one family for health treatment|
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 (ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା)
- Railway Apprentice 2021-22 Admit Card
- Allahabad High Court APS Vacancy
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Some Benefits of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
This scheme is very much beneficial for the people of poor section, and that’s why some benefits of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna is to provide the following benefits to them-
- The government provides 5lakh health insurance cover per annum for a single-family.
- Women beneficiaries of this program will be given additional 2 lakh rupees covered by the government.
- The total count of beneficiaries if this scheme is over 3.5 crore in number.
- This Yojna also covers the cost of secondary and tertiary treatment.
- The government is also planning to increase the availability of hospitals in the State covering this program.
- The citizens can avail cashless health facilities in government hospitals and private hospitals with the help of this program.
Who can apply for Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna
If you want to apply for Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna then you should be eligible for the points given below.
The citizens of Odisha who falls under-
- BPL category
- Rashtriya swasthya bima yojana card
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojna Card
- Antodya Anna Yojna Card
Having an income certificate of fewer than 60 thousand Rupees in the Urban Area and Less than 50 Thousand Rs. In Rural areas, can enroll under this scheme.
Documents required to apply Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna
There are some important documents that you need before applying for Odisha swasthya Kalyan Yojna those are –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Income certificate
- BPL Card/Ration card
- Bamk account details
- Phone Number
Steps to apply for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna
To apply for the above Yojna follow the given steps-
Step 1- go to the official web portal of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna.
Step 2- you will see the home page open in front of you. Click on the Apply Now button.
Step 3- you will be redirected to another page where you will see the application form.
Step 4-now enter the details required such as name, father’s name, address, phone number, etc.
Step 5- Upload the required documents.
Step 6- check the filled details and click on the self-declaration.
Step 7- click on the submit button.
How to Download Odisha Biju Sawastha Kalyan Yojna Card
To get your Odhisha Biju Sawastha Kalyan Yojna Card you have to follow the given steps.
Step 1- go to the official website of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
Step 2- click on the block-wise list of BKKY-I and BKKY-II cardholders.
Step 3- check your name there.
Step 4- Visit your district coordinator of BSKY yojna.
Step 5- give some id for verification and get your card from there.
Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479 | +91-674-2392480
Email Id- [email protected]