What is SAMAGRA ID (SSSM ID) card?
Madhya Pradesh State Government introduced SAMAGRA Portal for all its residents to access and avail all Government schemes easily. In this article, you will get to know all the information related to SAMAGRA ID and SAMAGRA Portal.
SAMAGRA ID card is Provided by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh under SAMAGRA Portal to all permanent residents of MP to avail various benefits given by the Madhya Pradesh state Government.
SAMAGRA ID is of two types which are operated on the principle of ‘Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhay’:
|Family ID||this is 8 digits permanent and unique ID that Will serves as your family’s samagra identity in the government records.|
|Member ID||this is 9 digits permanent and unique ID|
which is issued to the individuals whose
the family already has the samagra family ID.
Benefits of SAMAGRA (SSSM) ID
To remove the hassle of registering separately for different government schemes Samagra id is issued, this made it easy for both Government as well people. The main benefit of the Samagra id is that does not need to provide multiple documents while applying for various governments schemes.
Other than this the major benefits of Samagra id card are:
- Students can apply for scholarship schemes and avail educational benefits.
- Families can get ration at very cheap rates.
- People who are financially weak can easily apply for pension
- All needy people can avail benefits health related schemes.
- By SSSM ID you will get the automatic benefits of the Govt. schemes if you are eligible for that scheme.
There are also multiple benefits other than this which you can avail under Samagra id.
How to apply for SAMAGRA ID ONLINE?
Samagra ID can be issued by any individual through Madhya Pradesh Govt. online Samagra Portal and offline by visiting a government office, you can follow the below steps to apply for samagra ID online.
- First open official website Samagra.gov.in
- On the homepage you will get the option of Samagra citizen services, under this you will get an option of registration of the family click on this option.
- Now Samagra ID registration Form for the family will open, click on request OTP to verify registration of a new family.
- Fill all the required information one by one according to Aadhar and upload all required documents.
- After filling all details enter the captcha and submit the application.
- Once your form will be approved you can download it from samgra portal.
If you want you can also add a family member to your Samagra id, In this way you can submit the application successfully.
Who are eligible for Samagra ID?
SAMAGRA ID Eligibility
People who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for Samagra ID, those people also need to have address proof to validate their identity.
Documents required for Samagra ID
Before applying for Samagra ID below are All the documents you are required.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter id card
- 10th marksheet
- Driving license
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disablality certificate for disable people
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
How to Download Samagra ID
You can check the status of your Samagra ID and download it from the official website samagra.gov.in,
Once your application is approved by officials you can easily download your SSSM ID OR SAMAGRA ID from the SAMAGRA portal.