The Indian Navy had recently announced the recruitment notice for the Indian navy Matric recruitment (MR) 2021. The notification is released to invite the unmarried male candidates for the Matric recruitment post; the Indian navy is appointing this Matric recruitment on behalf of the Indian armed forces. The Indian Navy invites all the 10th passed out candidates to join the Indian Navy as Sailors through this Notification.
This is a full-time job in the Indian navy, as the Navy had briefed in their notice that candidates eligible for this post must need to apply from 29th October 2021 to 2nd November 2021.
The total number of the post under this Indian Navy Matric Recruitment is 300.
As Many of the persons want to serve their country, and this is one of the golden opportunities to enroll in the Indian armed forces, The Indian Navy offers you a permanent job and an opportunity to serve the motherland through this Indian Navy Matric Recruitment.
The selection of this recruitment is done on the basis based on written exam and physical & medical fitness. This is a good opportunity for the freshers also to apply for the Indian Navy.
General Table of Indian Navy Matric Recruitment 2021
The Indian Navy had put up the notification for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment, for more details regarding this recruitment please go through the table mentioned table-
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Navy Matric Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Post||Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) April 2022 Batch in the Indian Navy|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Educational Qualification||10th Passed candidates|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Physical Fitness|
|Job Location||Across the Indian Navy Units In India|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100 /- per month|
|Starting date of the Application||29th October 2021|
|Last Date to apply||2nd November 2021|
- 1 Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 Important dates
- 2 Eligibility Criteria to apply For the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021
- 3 Age Limit for Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021.
- 4 Selection process of Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021
- 5 Documents Need to apply for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021
- 6 How to apply for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021
- 7 Syllabus for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Related
The candidates who are applying for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 must keep the following dates in mind-
- Starting Date of the Application Process- 29th October 2021
- Last date of the Application process- 2nd October 2021
The candidates who are willing to apply for this Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 must read the eligibility criteria that is required by the Indian Navy for this post-
- The candidate Applying for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 Must be Indian and He must be a resident of India.
- The Candidate must have passed his class 10th from a recognised Board.
- The martial status of the candidate must be Single.
The candidates who are interested in applying for this must also need to fulfill the age criteria for this Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021, that is as follows-
- The minimum age limit is- 16 years
- The maximum age limit is – 18 years
The selection process of the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 includes three phases that are as follows-
- Written Exam (Online mode)
- Physical test
- Medical test
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 need to apply through the Online application method and while filling up the application forms the candidates need to keep the following documents ready with them-
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photographs
- Signature of the Candidates
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 need to apply via the online application method, the candidates need to follow the steps given below-
Step 1-Open the Official website of the Indian Navy – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2-You will see the homepage of the Indian navy, register yourself in the portal via your email id and create login credentials.
Step 3- Now login to the official portal of the Indian Navy via valid credentials.
Step 4-Now Look for the Option “Current Opportunities”
Step 5-Now Click on the Indian Navy Matric Recruitment Option
Step 6- Click on the Apply Now Button.
Step 7-You will see an application form on the screen, fill the form with correct details and click on the Next button
Step 8- Now Upload the necessary documents mentioned there.
Step 9- Click on the submit button.
The candidates who are applying for this Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2021 have to give a written examination in phase 1 of this recruitment process, the syllabus for the written examination is given below, the candidates must go through the following-
- The candidate need to prepare for one basic language English/Hindi.
- The students must go through basic science of class 10 based syllabus.
- The students also need to go through the Mathematics In which basic mathematics and problem solving is must.
- The candidates need to also focus on their general knowledge , especially current Affairs.
If you want more information then you can watch the video given below.
If you reach this section then I think you read this article until the end and now you understand all information about Indian Navy Matric Recruitment 2021, and you can apply for this job as per the instructions given above.
So, if you think this article provides you with complete information about Navy Matric Recruitment 2021 then do not forget to share this article, and if possible then leave your valuable comment below.