Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a new scheme that will benefit the senior and PWD citizens of our Country. The scheme is only available for the resident of Odisha. It was launched by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha in January 2008. This scheme is the output of the addition of two previous government schemes such as Revised Old Age Pension Rules, and Disability Pension Rules.
Only the Odhisa resident who is above 60 years of age, a widow, or belongs to the PWD category are eligible for the scheme. The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana has benefited over 50 lakh citizens of Orrisa till now.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (mudra.org.in) – application form online, interest rate, PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana [2022-23 New List] Online Apply, Eligibility, Status
- E-Shram Card Online Apply/Download [Step By Step Registration]
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 (ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା)
|Government Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Applicable For||Senior Citizens, PWD, Widow|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Almost every Senior Odhisa Citizen is eligible for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana but to specify it further the scheme is available for those who are-
A person will be eligible for pension if He/She-
i. is of 60 years of age and above
ii. Or, is a widow (irrespective of age) (WP)
iii. Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age).
iv. Or, is a person of 0 years of age or, above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or, orthopedically handicapped or, mentally retarded or, with cerebral palsy.
v. Or, a widow of AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
vi. Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b).
vii. has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- per annum (Tahasildar concerned to certify)
viii. ls, a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
ix. Is not in receipt of any other pension from the Union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Helpline Number
If you want to know about any information or require any kind of help from the government regarding your application or have any queries or doubts then you can contact them and clear your doubt or query
You can visit the department yourself and contact the-
Block Development Officer of the concerned block or the Executive Officers of ULBs.
|Contact Number||+91-11-23978046 or 1075|
|Official Email||[email protected]|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Documents Required
Before applying for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021. You must keep all the documents ready on your device so it’s handy for you to go with the application procedure. The list of essential documents are mentioned below-
- Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth Certificate or Age Proof Certificate or Id
- Caste certificate (if SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Death certificate of husband (if widow pension)
- Disability certificate (if PWD applicant)
- Family Annual Income Proof
- Resident proof
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status
If you want to check the application Status of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status then, you can follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Visit the Track Application Status of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Go to the home page and click on Apply for Scheme Option.
- A new tab will reopen on the screen . Select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the drop down list.
- The tab reopened now will ask you to provide the Application Number. Just fill it and press enter.
- You can now view your application Status.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration Procedure
If you wish to register for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 through online mode then, you need to follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Open the website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities i.e https://ssepd.gov.in/index.php?route=common/home
- From the home page, Search for the Pension Schemes and then a new tab will reopen “Application for Beneficiary” .
- Select the “Madhu Babu Pension Scheme” in the Choose Scheme.
- Click the “Proceed”. The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Information Correctly and Click on Submit
- You have succesfully registered for the Yojana.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for Madhu Pension Yojana?
By Online Mode. The procedure is mention above.
What is the amount of Madhu Pension Yojana?
Age 79 and below – Rs. 300
Age 80 and above – Rs. 500
PWD 60% and Above
Age 79 and below – Rs. 500
Age 80 and above – Rs. 700
How do I apply for Disability Pension?
The Madhu Pension Yojana is applicable for Disable Person also
What is the amount of Old Age Pension In Odhisa?
Age 79 and below – Rs. 300
Age 80 and above – Rs. 500
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of Madhu Pension Yojana 2021. You can refer to our article. If still not clear then you must visit the https://angul.nic.in/service/madhu-babu-pension-yojana-mbpy/. Hope you get all your answers and the yojana works wonder for you!.