On the occasion of 75th Independence Day, the Prime Minister addressing the nation said that the Gati Shakti master plan will launch, which will help our infrastructure turn globally competitive. This will also develop possibilities for a new future economic zone.
So, in the coming days, PM will launch Gati Shakti Plan, worth 100 lakh crore. This yojana will help our national infrastructure by connecting 16 different government organizations in one portal. This yojana is made to connect all facilities with a citizen of India.
For example – If any a road built in any village and after some time fertilizer plant is also established in that village then that plant need a gas pipe to run and it is only possible by breaking a road fit pipe system, but in this whole reconstruction process state government, environment organization, road organization, and many more organizations should give permissions, and that’s why these types of infrastructure take lots of time incomplete.
So, the Gati Shakti yojana will launch soon. This scheme connects the entire 16 organizations in one portal. This makes the permission process fast and makes the infrastructure process very fast in our country.
Key Features of Gati Shakti Yojana | क्या है गति शक्ति योजना
You should know about gati shakti yojana features that make this scheme so famous and best; that’s why read all the key points given below.
- Gati Shakti is an infrastructure scheme where various Union ministries and state governments connect in an online portal.
- This scheme connects economic zones such as textile, pharmaceutical, fishing, electronic parks, defense, and industrial corridors.
- Another main motive of this scheme is to increase productivity and connectivity between industries, support local manufacturers, and help develop new possibilities for new economic zones.
- This scheme has been prepared to improve the economic zones and infrastructure linkage required to support, and this scheme also helps to open a new door of job opportunities.
Benefits of gati shakti yojana
If you understand everything about gati shakti yojana and the main points in this scheme, then it is also essential to understand who gets benefits and the gifts given below.
- The gati shakti Yojana is a scheme of over Rs. 100 lakh crore will bring new employment opportunities to the youth and improve the connectivity system of our country.
- This scheme built connectivity between different sectors and organizations of the country.
- New economic zones will also be developed through Pradhan Mantri Gati shakti yojana.
- This scheme raises the economy of India, connectivity between citizens and other industries, also rise job opportunities.
- This scheme reduces the period of taking permissions to form a different organization to built any new infrastructure.
Official website of gati shakti yojana
PM announced that the permission process for any infrastructure built becomes online; you can control this through a website built by DRDO. That website is www.india.gov.in.
But currently, these gati shakti yojana features are not active in this website because it is under construction and will take some time.
PM Modi only announces this scheme, but you can start using this scheme after some time.
So, to get further updates regarding this yojana, you have to bookmark this website.
Documents need to apply for Pradhan Mantri Gati shakti yojana.
If you want to apply for this gati shakti yojana, you need some documents given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
How to apply Online for gati shakti yojana
If you want to take permission for any infrastructure, you need to apply for this scheme, and that application process is given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gati shakti yojana, i.e., www.india.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, you can see an option of “Apply Online for PM gati shakti yojana” just click on that option.
Step 3: After that, an application form will appear before your screen; just fill that form.
Step 4: Click on submit button when you complete the application form properly, and then you have to wait for your infrastructure approval.
Note: This official website is not active right now for gati shakti yojana. Until now, PM has announced this scheme; soon, you can use this feature online, so stick with this website to get further updates regarding gati shakti yojana.
If you read this article until the end, then I think you understand full information about the Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Master plan; just keep in mind that this scheme is not launched online it will take some time, and when it will officially launch as an online portal then you get first information on this website.
So, if you think this article provides you with complete information about PM Gati shakti yojana or master plan, do not forget to share this article. If possible, leave your valuable comment below.