Uttar Pradesh government Yogi Ji has launched a scheme called UP Yogi Samaritan Scheme 2021.
Under this scheme, if a person helps the other who has unfortunately met a road or train accident or any type of disaster, he will be rewarded with Rs 2000 cash.
If you are in UP and you find someone badly injured in either road/ train accident. Suppose he takes that injured person to a hospital in time. The government will appreciate it and reward Rs 2000 cash to the helping person.
The final decision is still not taken and tentatively must be started within two to three months since it is also encouraged by Road Safety Council.
Benefits of UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
The new policy of the UP government is beneficial for the person who is staying in Uttar Pradesh.
- The most important benefit will be the console of the person who faced unlucky accidents since due to this scheme for earning a reward of Rs 2000 everyone will try to provide helping hands to them and save his life.
- Patient who is critical of the accident can be saved if we get to the hospital urgently.
- It will promote the belief in humanity and charitable acts. It can also make people have confidence that society still exists.
- Nowadays, due to increasing work pressure, robbery, and vehicles, there is a sudden increase in road and train accidents. And hence there can be a stop in increasing the death rate due to accidents.
- In our society, we will see a rise in helping hands and Good samaritan, since they will be appreciated.
- Helping an injured person can help him earn some money; not only will they be proud of saving one’s life but also be satisfied with some cash.
- This scheme will start only for the people of UP, so the beneficiary will be provided only if the accident takes place under the boundaries of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
The great initiative taken by the UP government for promoting good samaritans is a palpable one.
The government will soon launch the scheme UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme 2021, which will surely help reduce the death rate.
If someone helps the needy, that’s good, but we should not be rewarded for it.
There are some eligibility criteria for getting Rs2000 after helping the accidental person.
- The one who wants to apply for this scheme must be a permanent resident of UP.
- Only road and rail accident help will be considered for giving cash of Rs 2000.
- Since the scheme is launched in UP, the accidental place must be within the boundary of UP to benefit the system.
Documents required to apply for UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
While filling the application for this scheme, you must have certain documents to be scanned and uploaded to the application form.
Required applications are:-
- Adhar card
- Residential certificate
- Bank Account Passbook first page
- Mobile number
How to apply for UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme 2021
The government has officially announced the scheme of a Good Samaritan. It is also encouraged by the Road and Train safety council.
But currently, this scheme is not launched, it is tentative that this scheme will launch soon and people of UP get lots of benefits, and then you get a form from the hospital and you will have to fill up that form by providing your personal bank and account details. So, if you follow the above process then that amount will be directly transferred to your bank account.
We wish that humanity always wins and stays forever. With this great initiative of the UP government, launching the UP Yogi Good Samaritan Scheme will promote society.
You are requested to help and save the life of the people if you can, not for the sake of Rs 2000 but love for humanity.
If you got some helpful information from this article, make sure to share it with your family and friends and if possible then leave your valuable comment below.