Info – [Register Here] Uttar Pradesh Urise Portal Student Registration (Urise) 2021 – UP Urise Portal Apply Online, UP Urise Application Procedure, Eligibility, Documents Required, Payment/ Amount Status, Benefits, Status Check, and all Details.
Urise “Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment” Portal which helps students to find jobs that match their skills and innovation. Uttar Pradesh has always tried to grow every individual in a unique way. The Urise Portal also consists of skill training and online free courses. You can also create a network and grow your contacts which helps you in better employment opportunities. The Portal was launched by CM Shri Yogi Aditya Nath on 24th September 2020 to provide more employment for the students and individuals who want to elaborate during the period of college. If you want to register then read the full article.
|UP Urise Portal
|Yogi Aditya Nath.
Services Provided By UP Urise Portal 2021?
Urise is a platform that connects everyone comprising of students, teachers, professors, trainers and skill developers,s, etc are at the same platforms which provide access to everybody. So, it becomes really simple and easy for every learner. The services provided by Urise are listed below-
- Registration – Registration is available for every student which are enrolled in any skills, ITI or polytechnics functioning of the state. Learning has always been free.
- Dashboard – The dashboard provides all the information regarding the fees, circiculum, syllabus, e- content, etc. Automated query functioning is also made available for students.
- E- content – Access anytime your lectures, previous year question paper, online books and notes. Eveything can be accessed with this feature.
- Attendance- Your attendance sheet is also maintained and in case of any error you can ask your faculty for the marking of attendance.
- Online Courses – The pandemic has shifted our classes online. So, to continue the studies online regular classes with the doubt session has been incorporated in the Portal. Many courses are available apart from the regular courses.
- Performance – The “One View” feature helps students and faculties to view the performance of student of any semester or session.
- Grievances- If a student is facing any issues regarding the studies either it is university / faculty or any other issue which disturbs them from studying then they can file a complaint in the grievance section.
- Fees- The fees can be done through online mode of payement through any bank or any branch with your laptop or mobile. The online mode of payement can be accessed anytime.
- Digi Locker – The Digi Locker is a small locker online which will consist of student certificate and mandatory documents. You don’t need any paper certificate. You can easily access certificate from the digi locker and it is applicable everywhere.
- Feedback – If you want to make an improvement then you can proviide your valuable feedback to the URISE organization.
How to Register at URISE?
- Visit the Official Website i.e https://urise.up.gov.in/
- A home Page Tab will reopen.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Menu Bar, now click on the Register Icon.
- The options available are Student and User.
- Click on the Student Option.
- Choose the Organisation ( Skills Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector)
- Enter your details such as Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, Click on the Register Button.
- You will be now redirected to the Home Page and now Login on the Portal.
- Enter the Required details i.e.- Account Type, Urise Unique ID, Password and the Captcha.
- Click on the Login and a new tab will reopen which is “the student dashboard”.
- You can also register as a user if you want to.
- You can see the Primary User Registration.
- A new tab will reopen which asks for contact information – Email ID and Mobile Number.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP which was mentioned in the sms.
- Now you can login.
- You have successfully registered.
What are the registration fees of URISE?
Zero. The registration is free for URISE.
Who can register for URISE?
The students of Uttar Pradesh.
How many Courses are available at URISE?
A lot of courses are available.
Who can I register for URISE?
The registration procedure is mentioned above.
Who Launched URISE?
The CM of Uttar Pradesh “Yogi Aditya Nath”
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of UP Urise Portal. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/urise2020. Hope you get all your answers and the portal works wonder for you!
If you are facing any issues regarding anything or want to share your feedback regarding the website or wish to change anything about the university you want to contact the Portal Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number, or by visiting the Office. The contact information is mentioned here-