To improve the incomes and yields of Uttar Pradesh farmers, the Uttar Pradesh government has implemented a free drilling program. This will give farmers access to drilling facilities for irrigation. The implementation of this scheme is carried out by the Irrigation Department of Uttar Pradesh. Under the free boring scheme, the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has set a loan limit on the purchase of pumping equipment with more horsepower. This scheme is the flagship program of the irrigation sector. Under this system, a subsidy is given to obtain a loan for the purchase of an automobile pump unit.
All applicants applying online should download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility criteria and application process. It provides brief information about the Uttar Pradeshni Shulk Boring Yojana 2021 including program benefits, eligibility criteria, important program features, application status and application process.
Online Registration Form for Up private tubewell connection yojana
Farmers no longer have to mock officials to get bored for free. This facility is also connected. This year, the government has not set a goal of freeing boredom. Farmers register on a given portal and are bored for free. All qualified applicants wishing to apply for this program must read all instructions carefully and follow the steps below to apply for the online application form.
UP Private tubewell connection yojana scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The minimum rental period for farmers must be 0.2 hectares.
- If the farmer does not have more than 0.2 hectares of land, the farmer can benefit from this plan by forming a group.
- The benefits of this plan can only be used if the farmer does not benefit from other irrigation plans.
- If a pipe well is installed, work needs to be done
- Whenever possible, irrigate approximately 3 hectares of pure arable land from the proposed pits.
- Don’t work on important / overused development blocks.
- Within the framework of Naxalite-influenced Samagragram Bikas Yojana and Samagra Bikas Yojana, work in selected towns will be prioriti
Document required for UP private tubewell connection yojana
- Adhar card
- Confirmation of address
- Payroll certificate
- Age proof
- Distribution card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to apply for the UP Nishulk Boring Yojana 2021 Online Application form
Step 1-Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government, Minor Logo Minor Irrigation, i.e minorirrigationup.gov.in
Step 2-On the home page, click the Schemes option.
Step 3-Next, click on the application form. Step 3-The application form page will be displayed in PDF format on the screen and you need to make a hard copy.
Step 4-Enter the required details (including all details such as name, mobile number, email ID, address and other information) and attach all important documents to this application.
Step 5-After this, you will need to send this application to your local irrigation office. In this way, you can apply under the UP Free Boring Scheme program.