Info – [Register Here] Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Single Window Registration (UPNMSW) 2021 – UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Apply Online, UP Nivesh Mitra Single Wi Application Procedure, Eligibility, Documents Required, Payment/ Amount Status, Benefits, Status Check, and all Details.
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal is a scheme by the government for encouraging entrepreneurs and main motive is to‘ease of doing business in Uttar Pradesh’ through facilitating the entrepreneurs with the electronic based transparent system for online submission and tracking of applications including online fee payment” There are over 70 services of 20 departments are available online.
- 1 UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal (2021)
- 2 Sailent Features of UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal
- 3 What is the Registration Procedure of Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal?
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal (2021)
|Government Scheme||UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
Sailent Features of UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal
The features of the UP Nivesh Mitra are mentioned on the Official Website. The Website mentions these are the sailent features-
- Transparent, unified, one-stop solution for investor onboarding & time bound delivery of services.
- Online access, document submission & processing of application forms for setting up of industries/enterprises.
- Provision of Common Application Form (CAF) for applying to pre-establishment and pre-operation clearances/approvals.
- Details filled by entrepreneur in CAF being auto populated in clearance specific application form.
- Online payment of processing of application fees.
- Provision to download final approved digitally signed NOC in pdf format.
- The ‘Know your Approvals’ feature to assist investors in understanding the approvals required.
- Seamless integration with department concerned.
- Saves time and effort as repeated visits to different departments not required.
- Reduced timelines for clearances/approvals.
- Automatic SMS and e-mail response to entrepreneur generated at each stage.
- Online monitoring of applications can be done by entrepreneur, department concerned & DIC at District level, Divisional level and State level.
- Grievance redressal/Online feedback submission on draft government policies.
Departements available in the Portal
|1.||Directorate of Industries||2.||Pollution Control Board|
|9.||Electrical Safety||10.||Food & Drug Admin.|
|11.||Forest||12.||Stamps and Registration|
|13.||Revenue Department||14.||Registrar Firms and Society|
|15.||Legal Metrology||16.||Public Works Department|
|19.||Industrial Development Authority(UPSIDC/ NOIDA/ Greater Noida/ YEIDA)|
What is the Registration Procedure of Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal?
The registration Procedure of the Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal is mentioned below-
- Step- Visit the Official website i.e https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/
- Step – The Homepage will show you an option of Register.
- Step- Click on Register Now.
- Step- A new tab will reopen showing the Registration Form.
- Step- Fill the Registration Form and Submit it.
- Step- Now, your registration is succesfull.
Where can I find out about Schemes available for investors in Uttar Pradesh?
Hover over the “Information” tab in the menu on the top of the page.
Then select “Policies” or “Schemes” from the dropdown menu.
A list of Schemes will be displayed. Choose the relevant scheme as per the information
What is the Registration process for a start-up?
Through Official Website.
Who can apply for UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal?
Entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh.
Who has Launched the UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal?
Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The government is trying to increase the self-owned business of India. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status, or anything. You can refer to our article or you can contact the Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Officials.
Contact Number- 0522 -2238902 ,2237582 ,2237583
Contact Email- [email protected]
.If still not clear then you must visit the https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/Documents/FAQ.pdf. Hope you get all your answers and the scheme works wonders for you!.