UPPCL is offering Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021, which can be availed online; the scheme’s main aim is to provide electricity connection to APL families at an affordable price of Rs.100 and BPL families at a nominal fee of Rs.10 per Month.
This UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana was introduced by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) in 2021, and this scheme is trained to provide electricity more efficiently.
In previous times, taking up electric Connection required a lot of time and paperwork. Now, with the help of this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, or the UPPCL, the quick processing of application forms of BPL and APL families.
This scheme enables the application process in a completely online method.
Any person who wants to avail of this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana and wants to take up a new power connection can now apply online at – www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en
- 1 General Information Table about UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
- 2 Benefits of the UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
- 3 Instructions need to note for UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
- 4 Documents Required to apply
- 5 How to apply for this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
- 6 Electric Connection Charges in UP for Jhatpat Connection Yojana
- 7 Conclusion
General Information Table about UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana|
|Launched bY||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefits||● to provide quick and easy electricity connection|
● To provide electricity connection at an affordable price
|Launched in Year||2021|
|status of the scheme||Active|
Benefits of the UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
This scheme is very much beneficial for the people who are opting for the new electricity connection in the state of Uttar Pradesh as-
- This scheme provides electric Connection at ease.
- The new connection applications will be online.
- Poor families can avail the benefits of this Scheme.
- Any BPL applicant can apply for an electric Connection of 1kw to 49 kW at a price of Rs.10.
- The new electricity connection will be given within ten days of Applications.
Instructions need to note for UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
The applicant who is willing to avail the benefits of this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana must keep the following things in mind-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must fall under either BPL or APL category.
- The applicant must have a Ration card
- The applicant must have a PAN Card.
Documents Required to apply
If a person wants to opt for this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana, then the person must have the following documents while applying for this-
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Residential Proof
- Phone number linked with Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
How to apply for this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana
The applicant who is interested to apply for new Connections under UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana need to apply online for this by the following steps-
Step 1-Go to the official website of UP energy limited – www.upenergy.in
Step 2- Scroll to the Connection Services
Step 3- click on the Option ” Apply for New Electricity connection (Jhatpat Connection)
Step 4- You will be redirected to another page and a notification can also be seen from which you can see your limit of energy load.
Step 5 – Now click on the new registration option.
Step 6- A new application form will be opened on the screen, as shown in the figure.
Step 7- Fill the application form using the correct details.
Step 8-After filling in the details, Click on the Submit Button.
After the verification of your Application Form, the connection will be enabled within 10 days of application.
Electric Connection Charges in UP for Jhatpat Connection Yojana
For this UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana. The electric current charges are as For 1KW to 49 kW:
|For BPL||Rs. 10|
|For APL||Rs. 100|
This scheme is very beneficial for the people who are taking up new electricity connections in the state of Uttar Pradesh, as before people had to face a lot of delay and difficulty in taking of new electricity connections.
Still, now with the help of this scheme, the taking of new electricity connections had become Hassel free and more affordable. With the use of this scheme, the process of the electricity connection application had become digital/online.