UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme, a new Scheme started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath. Today’s generation is fully dependent on Technology whether it is health, wealth, education, traveling and transport, or getting Food. Everything happens with just a few clicks on your smartphone or tablet. Especially in the Covid era, education and office have shifted to our screens.
CM Yogi Adityanath has also mentioned that over 1 crore students and youngsters will get Free Table under the Free Tablet Yojana for their education and development. So, if you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh and wish to enroll in the UP Free Tablet Yojana then read the full article for details.
- 1 यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना 2021 (Full Details)
- 2 UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligiblity (यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना पात्रता)
- 3 Documents Required for UP Free Tablet Scheme (यूपी सरकारी योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज)
- 4 UP Free Tablet Scheme Online Registration.
यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना 2021 (Full Details)
|Scheme||यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना (2021)|
|Official Website||https://up.gov.in:Free Tablet|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficial for||Students and Youngsters|
UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligiblity (यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना पात्रता)
CM Yogi Adityanath has decided on several factors based on which the students will get the Free Tablet for Studies. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Those who are not eligible for the program and stills apply for it will get rejected out of the list.
- Student must be a native citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- You must be enrolled in an government School.
- Must have some Indian Identity Card.
- The candidate family Income must not Exceed the limit of Rs.2 Lakh.
- Must not have any backlogs in the previous exams.
- Should be Passed in all the exams with decent percentage.
- Must be enrolled in any one of the courses-
- Graduation (UG)
- Post-graduation (PG)
- Skill development
Documents Required for UP Free Tablet Scheme (यूपी सरकारी योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज)
Make sure to collect all the necessary documents before applying the form. Save it in your folder for convincing. The documents required for the Scheme is mentioned below-
- आधार कार्ड
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र
- बैंक खाता विवरण
- मोबाइल नंबर
- पासपोर्ट साईज फोटोग्राफ
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Score Card (Marksheet)
- Bank Account Details
- Contact Number
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
UP Free Tablet Scheme Online Registration.
The Registration of the Free Tablet Schme has already been started. Most of the eligible candidates have already registered for the scheme. If you want to register for the scheme and get a free tablet then follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Step – Visit the Offical Website of UP government https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx
- Step – Go to Student in the main menu and Click on Registration.
- Step- A new tab will reopen in your front mentioning the different scholarships schemes.
- Step – Select the Scholarship which you wsh to apply.
- Step – A new application form will reopen.
- Step – Fill the application properly.
- Step – Submit it and your registration has been completed.
Will all the students of UP get a free tablet?
No, only the eligible students will get the free tablet.
How to get a Free tablet?
Apply for the UP Free Tablet Yojana.
Who are eligible for the UP Free Tablet Yojana?
The eligibility criteria are mention above.
How do I get selected for the UP Free Tablet Yojana?
Apply for the Scholarship and get a genuine certificate.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of UP Inter Scholarship. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx#facebook . If still not clear then you must visit the https://scholarship.up.gov.in/help.aspx Hope you get all your answers and the Scholarship works wonder for you!
If you want to contact the Scholarships Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number or by visiting the Office. The contact information is mention here -https://scholarship.up.gov.in/Contactus.aspx