India is an agricultural country. About 55% of India’s population depends on agriculture, which was previously 75%. This percentage is constantly declining due to the progress of industrialization and the migration of rural populations to cities. About 65% of the population lives in rural areas and is dependent on agriculture. Agriculture is an important resource in Uttar Pradesh. 76 per cent of the population is engaged in agricultural activities. To ensure the comfort of farmers, the UP government is constantly working and introducing new plans.
- 1 Online Registration Form for Farmers registration online form (kisan panjikaran)
Online Registration Form for Farmers registration online form (kisan panjikaran)
This article describes how UP farmers can register and apply online for all agriculture-related schemes through the official website of the UP Agriculture Ministry. Read all of this article for more information on the Kisan Seva Yojana portal and UPAgriculture related information. UP Agriculture-Premier Xan
For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana,
If you are a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and want to get information about the various programs of Pradhan Mantri Yojana, you need to link to this website on your mobile phone. For important agricultural information like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, please visit this website directly. For more information, get your mobile number directly from this website.
The Up Farmers registration online form (kisan panjikaran)eligibility criteria and full details.
Potential candidates can be seen
- All landowners who have land that can be cultivated in their name can apply under this plan. Farmers do not have to own 2 hectares of arable land. The scope of this scheme is currently expanding.
- Previously, small and limited farmers were also eligible for this benefit, but after the fitness guideline changes, these farmers will no longer be eligible and will not receive the benefit.
- For urban and rural farmers.
- Beneficiaries with high financial status are not eligible for this system.
- Below is a list of all beneficiaries excluded from the benefits of this plan in accordance with the revised guidelines.
Documents required for Farmers registration online form (kisan panjikaran)
- Applicant’s bank account number
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of residence
- Land account number
- CC account passbook
- Number number
- Distribution card
- Passport size photo
Applicants must fill out the next page for UP Agricultural Registration.
- Applicant must be from a country
- You need to provide the applicant’s bank account.
- Farmers must require their land account number
- You need to link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number. This will send an OTP for verification.
How to register a farmer?
- First open this link https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- Then click on “खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण”
- Select registration for Paddy or Maize
- Important Information will displayed then click on आगे बढ़ो
- Fill your name,gender,aadhar number,district,fill captcha code and tick on
- A otp was sent to your adhar linked mobile number
- Now fill your details
- Enter the name of your parent or spouse
- Select a cabinet
- Select a female or male gender
- Select a district name
- Select a block name
- Select a town name
- Select whether it is a minority community
- Enter the applicant’s mobile phone number
- If you do not have a BPL family, look for Yes, No. • Choose proof of identity
- Aadhaar card / ID card number
- Enter an alias
- Select the person involved with the delegate.
- Once you have entered all the information, look at the information button below,