The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new Scheme for the citizens to easily access the banking services at home “BC Sakhi Yojana”. in which BC Stands for Banking Correspondent. Training of Banking Correspondent Sakhi is being started in rural areas of Uttar Pradesh to make banking facilities comfortable and give a new direction to women’s self-reliance. With the completion of the training, the state will get 58,000 BC Sakhi. Regarding the preparations for training, workshops, dress, etc. of BC Sakhi, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that BC Sakhi will play an important role in the efforts to make women empowered and self-reliant. Simultaneously, the expansion and improvement of banking services
Employment to thousands of women
Additional Chief Secretary, Rural Development Manoj Kumar Singh said that applications have been invited from all over the state on the instructions of the Chief Minister for posting one BC Sakhi in every Gram Panchayat. A total of 2,16,000 applications have been received. For BC Sakhi, applications have been received from a total of 58,532 panchayats. To know more about registration, online status and other details read the full article.
UP BC Sakhi (All Details)
|Scheme||UP Banking Correspondent Scheme for Women|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
UP Banking Correspondent Scheme for Women 2021
Under the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana, CM Yogi has also given a revolving fund of Rs 218.49 crore to 35,938 self-help groups. Women doing sewing-embroidery and leaf masala work in self-help groups will also benefit from this fund. All transactions in this scheme will be done through digital media. The women who will be appointed in UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2020, their job will be to make banking facilities from door to door. A budget of Rs 430 crore has been kept by the UP government for this scheme.
For this scheme, it is also necessary for women to have some prescribed eligibility for application, if you fulfill all these eligibilities then women can take advantage of the Sakhi scheme. To apply for this scheme, the UP government has launched a mobile app, you have to apply through the app itself. Today we will share with you all the information related to this scheme and also how you can apply online in Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana. Read the full article to know the details.
Eligibility Criteria for BC Sakhi Yojana
The eligibility criteria for the BC Sakhi Yojana is mentioned below-
- Candidate shoule be a woman.
- Candidate women should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Female applicant should be 10th pass.
- Women who can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to do money transactions.
- The woman appointed should have the understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana, those women will be appointed who can understand the working of banking and can read and write.
BC Sakhi Yojana Details (Important Points)
These are some important points to keep in mind before applying. The government has mentioned these points in the notice,.-
- The objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to rural women.
- 58 thousand women will get employment under the BC Sakhi scheme.
- 50 thousand rupees will be given to the candidate woman for buying a digital device.
- These women selected by the UP government will be given an amount of Rs 4,000 per month for 6 months. So that women can easily fulfill their needs.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware by going to the villages of their area. And the villagers of the people sitting at home will also have to do the work related to the bank.
- It will cost about seventy four thousand rupees to prepare a banking correspondent. And provision of incentive amount for 6 months has been made so that women do not leave this work due to financial problems.
- The bank will also give commission to the appointed women on every transaction. That is, now the women associated with the Sakhi scheme will get additional money from the salary.
- Women will get the benefit of this scheme, as well as those who are unable to go to the bank due to infection, they will get the facility sitting at home.And even if there is less crowd in the bank or there is no more workload, it will provide convenience to the bank employees.
- Women in rural areas will get the option of providing banking services to the people at their homes.
- To take advantage of this scheme, women have to go to the official app and fill the application form.
How to Register for BC Sakhi Yojana?
If you want to Register for the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana, then follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Step- Visit Playstore and Download the Application “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.up.srlm.bcselection”
- Step- After that you install the app, when the app is installed, you click on open.
- Step- On clicking Open, a new page will open in front of you, you will have to enter your phone number in it.
- Step- After that a 6 number OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP.
- Step-After entering the OTP, some guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully, after that click on Next.
- Step- On clicking Next, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step-First you have to click on Basic Profile, after that you have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit.
- Step- In the same way, you have to enter the information given in all the parts, after that you keep clicking on the submit button. And also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next part.
- Step-Let us tell you that once you click on the submit button, you cannot make corrections in any of the information entered in the form, so every part of the application form has to be Correct.
- Step-You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice.
- Step-The questions will be simple which will be asked from Hindi Grammar, Maths, English.
- Step-You will get a notification on the app’s message when the application process is over. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be informed through the app.
What is BC Sakhi?
Banking Correspondent Sakhi is a new Scheme for the women’s of Uttar Pradesh for their development.
What is the work of BC Sakhi in Panchayat Bhawan?
Door-to-door banking services will be provided in rural areas through BC Sakhi Yojana. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility sitting at home! And this will also generate employment opportunities for many women!
What is the Salary of BC Sakhi?
Under the BC Sakhi scheme, ₹4000 per month will be given for the first 6 months. ₹ 50000 will be given separately for buying a banking device. Apart from this, a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
What is the salary of Group Sakhi?
In the Self Help Group, no honorarium of any kind is given to the President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Whereas group Sakhi is given a salary of 1200 to 1500 per month for her works.
How to Check the Result of BC Sakhi?
The Result can be checked through the Application or BC Sakhi App.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of UP yojana. You can refer to our article. If still not clear then you must visit up.gov.in. Hope you get all your answers and the Yojana works wonder for you!
If you want to contact the Yojana Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number, or by visiting the Office. The contact information will be mentioned on the app. We hope the banking services will be easier and faster for you to access. The Yojana will truly change the lives of many uneducated people and help them in maintaining their finance.