Stand Up India Scheme is a new scheme for the growth of Start-up and entrepreneurs to make present Indian talent at a global level. The scheme can raise capital ranging from 10 lakhs to 1 Crore. The potential of taking India to the next level is truly in our hands now.
Indian Government is truly supporting the upcoming generation in order to Innovate India will new tricks and techniques. This scheme will particularly aim towards the financial independence and growth of new ideas and innovation startups. Catering women entrepreneurs and people belonging to schedule caste such as ST/SC, OBC, etc. The Scheme was started by India Government on 5th April 2016.
Stand Up India Scheme 2021 – स्टैंड अप इंडिया
|Government Scheme||Stand Up India (स्टैंड अप इंडिया)|
|Applicable For||Women’s, SC/ST, OBC|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
Stand Up India Eligiblity Criteria
If you have a new start-up or looking for your company to rise to the next level but are low on the budget and can’t get any financial help from anyone. Then, you must try the new government yojana, the eligibility criteria are mentioned below-
- SC/ST and/or woman entrepreneurs, above 18 years of age.
- Loans under the scheme is available for only green field project. Green field signifies, inthis context, the first time venture of the beneficiary in the manufacturing or services ortrading sector.
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be
held by either SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneur.
- Borrower should not be in default to any bank/financial institution.
What are the documents required for the Stand Up India Scheme?
The essential documents required for the Stand Up India Scheme is mentioned below-
- Identity Proof – PAN/ AADHAR/ Driving License/PAN CARD/ VISA. etc
- Address Proof – (Personal and Business Address)
- Memorandum and articles of association of the Company / Partnership Deed of partners etc
- Rent Agreement Document
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Photocopy of lease Deed
- Previous three balance Sheet of the Company
- Assets and liabilities statement of promoters and guarantors along with latest income tax returns.
- SSI / MSME registration if applicable.
- Bank Account Details
What is the maximum loan under the Stand-Up India scheme?
The minimum loan of Stand-up India Starts from Rs. 10 Lakhs and varies from project to project. The highest amount being sanctioned under this scheme is Rs. 100 Lakhs. The interest of the loan depends from bank to bank. The RBI has set several guidelines for the interest rate as per the Scheme. To know more about the loan approval, working capital, margin money etc. Check the pdf for full details.
Stand-Up India Online Apply (FULL GUIDE)
You can fill Stand-up India Form through Online and Offline Mode. Depending on your convenience. Both the procedure are mentioned below-
The application procedure can be done in either of the three ways-
- By Visiting your bank Branch
- By Online Portal https://www.standupmitra.in/
- By Lead District Manager (LDI)
If you wish to do it by Online Portal, then follow the procedure
Step 1- Visit the official website https://www.standupmitra.in/
Step 2- Click on Apply for a loan from the dashboard.
Step 3- A new Tab will reopen in front of you. Choose the category and proceed further. https://www.standupmitra.in/Login/Register#NoBack
Step 4- Fill the form correctly and Click On submit.
Step 5- Your registration has been successfully completed.
Who is eligible for Stand Up India?
Women’s and Reserved Caste People.
How Can I get Stand Up India Scheme?
Apply through the bank, Online portal, or LDI.
Is Collateral Required for Stand Up India Scheme?
No, it is not required.
What is the maximum amount of loan that can be availed from the stand-up India scheme?
Upto Rs. 100 Lakhs.
WHO launched startup India?
Government Of India.
What are the Government scheme for loan requirement up to 10 lakhs?
Stand-up India / MUDRA
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status or are not getting the approval loan. You can refer to our article or you can contact the Stand Up India Support team
[email protected] / [email protected]
Contact – 1800-180-1111
.If still not clear then you must visit the https://www.standupmitra.in/Home/FAQs Hope you get all your answers and the yojana works wonders for you!.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NNVNS (Government Schemes)||More Govt. Schemes|