To create a better economy for a country or a state, its citizens must have proper employment. And to achieve this goal, the Madhya Pradesh Government had developed and launched this Job portal known as MP Rojgar Portal.
It aims to provide engagement and empowerment to the citizens; this includes employment opportunities at the very basic local levels through the employers registered by the different departments to workers registered in the state of Madhya Pradesh using MP Rojgar Portal.
This portal ensures that employees will be provided to all unemployed youth and citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
All the unemployed candidates/applicants wishing to apply for this scheme need to apply online on the MP Rojgar Portal.
|Scheme Name||MP Rojgar Portal|
|Launched by||Department of Technical education skill development and employment government of MP(Madhya Pradesh)|
|Beneficiaries||People of the MP State Only|
|Major Benefit||Provide Employment for Unemployed Youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Scheme Objective||Employing youth|
How to apply online For MP Rojgar Portal?
To apply online for the MP Rojgar Portal follow the given steps –
Step 1– Open the official website of MP Rojgar Portal.
Step 2- On the above webpage click on the Register Now button under the User panel.
Step 3- Now an Application form will open up.
Step 4- You need to fill in all the details required in the form.
Step 5- After filling all the above forms click on the submit button for the final submission. After successful registration, you can log in to your portal.
Step 6- for Login you have to go to the webpage of MP Rojgar Portal. On that website go to the applicant login option.
Step 7- you will be redirected to another login page.
Step 8- Login using your Valid Credentials.
Documents required to Register for this MP Rojgar Portal
The documents required for this MP Rojgar Portal are as follows-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card (आवेदककाआधारकार्ड)
- Educational qualification certificate (शैक्षिकयोग्यताप्रमाणपत्र)
- Pan Card (पैनकार्ड)
- Mobile number (मोबाइलनंबर)
- Passport size photo (पासपोर्टसाइजफोटो)
- All Candidates Must be a Valid Email ID for the RojgarPanjeeyan
- Only MP Domicile General / OBC / SC / ST Candidates Are Registered
To avail, the benefits of MP Rojgar Portal and the candidate/ applicant need to fulfill the following criteria are given below-
- The candidate must be a citizen of INDIA.
- The applicant Must be a domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th examination from any recognised board.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years.
Role of MP Rojgar Portal?
The role of the MP Rojgar portal is listed below.
- To provide and create employment to the youth of Madhya Pradesh via this web portal.
- To ensure the safe return of the migrant workers of the state by employing them.
- To help poor migrant workers by registering them in the Sambal portal and providing them support and assistance in various ways.
What is Green Card in MP Rojgar Portal?
A green card is mentioned in the personal details section of the MP Rojgar Portal registration form- It is usually for those candidates who had done family planning.