Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a new Yojana started by the CM of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh for the encouragement of girl child education and betterment of their economical status to bring a change in the world for the birth of a girl child. The Yojana was started in 2006 by Shivraj Laxmi. Almost 21,500 girl child was benefitted with 5.99 crores on the Ladli Laxmi Utsav.
The birth of a girl child is still not celebrated in many areas. After viewing such seniors this Yojana was implemented and has surely changed the lives of many girl children financially and economically. If you want to know about the Ladli Laxmi Yojana details then read the full article.
- 1 Ladli Laxmi Yojana लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना 2021
- 2 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना
- 3 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Documents Required
- 4 How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- 4.1 How to View Certificate of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- 4.2 How much amount is available in Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- 4.3 What is Mukhyamantri Laxmi Ladli Yojana?
- 4.4 Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, if a girl child is given admission in class 12, how much money is given 1 point?
- 4.5 How to fill Ladli Yojana form?
- 4.6 When did Shubh Laxmi Yojana start?
- 4.7 What is the scheme for girls?
- 4.8 Related
Ladli Laxmi Yojana लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना 2021
|Scheme||Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Launched By||Shivraj Laxmi|
|Applicable for||MP girl child|
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना
The Yojana is specially designed for girls’ education and to celebrate the birth of girl child. The eligibility criteria of this Yojana is mentioned below-
- The candidate must be a girl child.
- Her parents must be a native of Madhya Pradesh, and must not be paying any tax to the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only a first girl child can avail the benefit, in case of twins both can be benefitted, If the girl child has been adoptted then she can also avail the benefit of this scheme.
- She must not be married and not above the age of 18.
- Non- studying student will not get the benefit of this scheme
- Only People below poverty line can avail the benefit.
- Orphan girl can also avail the benefit, if adopted by a family.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Documents Required
Before applying for the Yojana. You must keep all the necessary documents available right on your computer. So, it’s handier to go with the application procedure and also saves your time and increases your efficiency. The mandatory documents are
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Residence Proof of the candidate
- Bank Account Details
- Identity Proof- Aadhaar card / Ration card / Pan Card/ etc.
- Photo of the candidate.
How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
The initiative is taking a step forward to the girl child education, economical conditions, and towards the welcoming of their birth. To register for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, follow the procedure mentioned below-
Step 1- Visit the Official Website http://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/OnlineApplication.aspx
Step 2- A new tab will reopen which mentions the following – Public Service Management, General Public, and Project Officer.
Step 3-Select the General Public from the option.
Step 4-Fill the form completely and submit it.
Step 5- Save the application.
Step 6- Attach the necessary documents required and click on Submit.
How to View Certificate of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
You can view it from this website
How much amount is available in Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
The total amount of Yojana is 30,000 only.
What is Mukhyamantri Laxmi Ladli Yojana?
It is a new scheme for educating girl children and celebrate the birth of girl children.
Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, if a girl child is given admission in class 12, how much money is given 1 point?
After 21 Years, the amount of Rs.1 Lakh is given to the candidate.
How to fill Ladli Yojana form?
The procedure is mentioned above.
When did Shubh Laxmi Yojana start?
The Yojana was started in 2006.
What is the scheme for girls?
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/ChouhanShivraj/. If still not clear then you must visit the https://www.shivrajsinghchouhan.org/cmsschemesdetail.aspx?id=13 Hope you get all your answers and the Yojana works wonder for you!
If you want to contact the Scholarships Officials then you can contact them through email, Contact Number, or by visiting the Office. The contact information is mention here [email protected]