The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a new scheme for the growth of Start-up culture and non-corporate, non-farm, small enterprises to grow up their businesses with innovative ideas and skills that would make a global impact.
The Yojana was announced by him on 8th April 2015 by “Narendra Modi”. This scheme will particularly aim towards the financial independence and growth of small scale companies. The loans are approved in the MUDRA Yojana in either of the three ways .i.e- Sishu, Kishore and Tarun. The amount sanctioned till date is 132954.73 CRORE to many small enterprises which have made their global impact. If you want to know more about the MUDRA Yojana then read the full article.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021 (प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना)
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3 What are the documents required for the Approval of Mudra Yojana Loan?
- 4 What is the Intrest Percentage on the MUDRA Loan?
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Mudra 2021 Online Registration
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021 (प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना)
|Government Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना)|
|Applicable For||Indian Citizen|
|Launched By||Narendra Modi|
|Banks Alloted||Public and Private Sector|
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you have a new start-up or looking for your company to rise to the next level but are low on the budget and can’t get any financial help from anyone. Then, you must try the new government yojana, the eligibility criteria is mentioned below-
- Age must be 18 – 65 years.
- The Individuals, startup owners , business owners, entrepreneurs, SMEs, and MSMEs owner can apply.
- Traders, artisans, manufacturers, retailers, etc. engaged only in trading, services, and manufacturing sectors can also apply.
- good repayment history is required.
- Only SC/ST/OBC category
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Must not have any past loan pending.
What are the documents required for the Approval of Mudra Yojana Loan?
The following documents are required in the MUDRA Yojana under Shishu, Kishore and Tarun for the approval of any of the three-
- Official Fully filled Application Form
- Recent Passport sized Photograph.
- KYC documents such as Passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Birth Certificate, Utility Bills (Water & Electricity)
- Minority Certificate i.e. OBC,SC/ST etc.
- Business establishment certificate, (not necessary)
- Business address proof
- Previous 6 months’ bank statement
- Any other document required by the lender.
What is the Intrest Percentage on the MUDRA Loan?
The interest rate on the MUDRA loan has been fixed by the RBI guidelines. The interest rate on the loan differ from bank to bank. We have tried to mention most of the bank interest rate on the list mentioned below-
|Bank Name||Interest Rate||Tenure|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Linked to MCLR||1-5 years|
|ICICI Bank||As per bank guidelines||Visit bank website|
|IDBI Bank||Linked to Bank’s Base Rate and Rating||1-5 years|
|UCO Bank||8.85% p.a. onwards||Visit bank Website|
|Bank of Baroda||9.65% p.a.||Visit bank Website|
|Indian Overseas Bank||As per bank guidelines||Visit bank Website|
|Union Bank of India||7.30% p.a. onwards||Visit bank Website|
|HDFC Bank||As per bank guidelines||Visit bank Website|
|Canara Bank||As per bank guidelines||Up to 7 years|
|Central Bank||As per bank guidelines||Visit bank Website|
|Allahabad Bank||As per bank guidelines||1-5 years|
|Bank of Maharashtra||9.25% p.a.||Visit bank Website|
|Bank of India||Linked to MCLR||1-7 years|
|Vijaya Bank||9.65% p.a. (Merged with Bank of Baroda)||Visit bank Website|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||As per bank guidelines||Visit bank Website|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||8.95% p.a. onwards||1-7 years|
Pradhan Mantri Mudra 2021 Online Registration
You can now visit the fill the MUDRA Yojana through online and offline mode also. Both the procedure are mention below. Fill it as per your convenience.
Through Online Mode-
Step 1 – Log into your Bank Account.
Step 2- Search for the government Scheme.
Step 3- Select Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana from the option.
Step 4- Select between – Sishu, Kishore or Tarun Yojana according to your requirement.
Step 5 – Fill the form completely.
Step 6- Submit your form and your registration has been successfully completed.
Through Offline Mode- The offline mode registration requires the visit of the bank. Visit your bank, fill the form and submit it.
What is the Rate of Intrest Charge by Mudra?
Guided by RBI. Refer to the above-mentioned table.
Who can apply for Mudra Yojana?
Any startup or individual who wants to raise the capital.
How much loan does Mudra Approve?
The loan differs in Sishu, Kishore and Tarun.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status of PMMY Yojana 2021. You can refer to our article or you can visit the Facebook for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/MUDRAOfficial2018. If still not clear then you must visit the https://www.mudra.org.in/FAQ Hope you get all your answers and the yojana works wonder for you!.