BSSC, which stands for Bihar Staff Selection Committee, is the selection body of staffing services throughout Bihar. Its main responsibility is to hire staff for government jobs based on examinations conducted by the BSSC itself.
And we know Bihar is a state of Minerals where coal and other useful minerals are found in abundance. This contributes not only to the state’s development but also to the nation’s development.
There are several mines in Bihar state; few of them are as-
- Madhubani, etc.
And to manage these mines, there is a lot of manpower and workforce required for a proper operation of these mines. To ensure this, The Bihar Staff Selection Committee (BSSC) selects and employs an adequate number of people according to their requirements.
Who is Mining Inspector?
A mining inspector has a very important role in a Mining site .as the role of a Mining Inspector is to Conduct On-site inspection or investigation of Underground and surface mines to identify potentially hazardous conditions to ensure the safety and health of workers.
Mining inspector vacancy 2021
Recently the Bihar Staff Selection Committee BSSC has announced a job vacancy of 100 posts for Mining Inspector in Bihar state. The BSSC has released an online application form for this Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021.
Those candidates who are eligible can apply for this. The BSSC has released forms on their official website where eligible candidates can register themselves, and all the mining inspector vacancies and other details are given below.
BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021
Name of Post – BSSC Mining Inspector
Name of Organization – Bihar Staff Selection Committee
Number of Post – 100 posts
- Release of application form- 20th of September 2021
- Last date to apply Online- 22nd of October,2021
- Final submission last date- 22nd of October 2021.
- Date of examination- Will be Notified soon.
- General/OBC/EWS- ₹750
- SC/ST- ₹200
- All category Bihar Domicile Female-₹200
Payment can be made online through Debit Card/Credit card/UPI/Net Banking.
For this Mining Inspector, the age limit is as follows
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age-37 years for male
- Maximum age- 40 years for female
- Extra Age relaxation as per Bihar SSC BSSC recruitment rule.
- Diploma in Mines and Mines surveying from any recognised institution of india
- Degree in Geology from any recognised University of India.
How to apply for BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021.
You can apply online through the official website of BSSC
Step 1 – Go to the official site of BSSC and open the mining industry section Or visit the URL – www.onlinebssc.com
Step 2.- read the notification and more details regarding BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021
Step 3 – login to the BSSC portal
Step 4-kindly fill in your basic details and all the necessary information required. you are also required to upload your photographs, signature, and id proof on the website.
Step 5-check your filled application form with all details filled in it.
Step 6- click on the submit button
Step 7-Pay the application fees mentioned there via online payment gateways.
Step 8-Keep the acknowledgment slip and acknowledge number for future reference.
Step 9- keep checking the official website of BSSC for further updates.
Selection process of BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021.
The selection procedure of BSSC Mining Inspector 2021 is totally based on the written test conducted by the BSSC.
Syllabus for BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021
The syllabus for BSSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2021 is as follows, a candidate who is interested in this job will have to go through the below-mentioned topics-
- Indian GK
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- General Knowledge on Madhya Pradesh
- Current Affairs
- Indian Polity
- Mineral Recovery
- Surface Mining
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Mine Machinery
- Mining Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Mining Practice I
- Mine Environmental Engineering.
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Mining Geology I
- Surveying I
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (Mining)
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics I
- Engineering Graphics
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- English Communication
- Introduction to Mining
- Coal Mining
- Computer Application in Mining